Raw4x4 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 120 Series 40mm Lift Kit
Upgrading you 4x4 suspension to a lift kit has many advantages, but ensuring that you choose the right components for your application is essential to the safety and performance of your vehicle.
New Zealand has some of the most demanding offroad terrains in the world. In order for you to maximise your vehicle's performance in these conditions, your suspension system needs to be as aggressive as the terrain you’re driving. The Raw 4x4 Lift Kits are designed and manufactured by Powerdown, an Australian owned and operated company with over 30 years experience in the heavy duty suspension industry. Testing and R&D are a crucial element of the Raw 4x4 design process, Powerdown utilises their state of art facility with cutting-edge technology to refine the Raw 4x4 products ensuring you get the best performing lift kits available on the market.
Lift Kit Components:
The Raw 4x4 Nitro Shock has been designed and developed to perform in the most demanding conditions. The shocks unique expanded body design allows for increased oil capacity making it more durable than similar shocks on the market. The Nitro shock’s oil is combined with nitrogen gas which gives it superior cooling ability, while the large 35mm piston is designed with longevity in mind. The combination of a multi-lip HNBR seal, high temp oil and low-pressure nitrogen dramatically reduces shock absorber fade. Ensuring your shocks have a secure connection to your vehicle while maintaining plenty of movement is crucial to your vehicle's performance, that’s why all Raw 4x4 Nitro Shocks are fitted with long-lasting polyurethane bushes. The Nitro Shock is purpose-built to improve ride quality by reducing body roll and increasing stability giving you a smoother, safer ride.
Raw 4x4 Coil Springs are designed to travel offroad for long distances while carrying the additional weight of your 4x4 accessories such as bull bars, roof tents and extra equipment while maintaining your vehicle's performance, handling and safety. By replacing your factory springs with matching Raw Springs and Shocks combo you’ll gain the advantage of having a fully integrated suspension system. Raw 4x4 Coil Springs are manufactured using X5K high strength steel wire that has superior resistance to sag. The springs are formed using precision mandrels then shot peened, full scragged and load tested. Lastly, the springs are coated with a durable powder coat finish.
Heavy Duty Kit includes:
* Coil Spring Rear (RC-1698) (0-150kg) - x1 Pair
* Front Coil Springs (RC-1695) (0-30kg)- x1 Pair
* Front Shocks Nitro (G6539) - x1 Pair
* Rear Shocks Nitro (G6424Y) - x1 Pair
Toyota Landcruiser Prado 120 Series 2003-2010 GRJ120 (4.0L V6), KDJ120 / 121, KZJ120 ( Coil Spring Front / Coil Spring Rear )
* Backed by a 1-2 Year warranty
* 40mm lift kit
Extra options available at additional cost:
* Coil Spring Front (RC-1696) (80-100kg) ONLY USED WITH NITRO / PREDATOR SHOCKS - x1 Pair ($40 EXTRA)
* Coil Spring Front (RC-2289) (30-80kg) ONLY USED WITH NITRO / PREDATOR SHOCKS - x1 Pair ($20 EXTRA)
* Coil Spring Front (RC-2298) (50-80kg) ONLY USED WITH NITRO MAX SHOCKS - x1 Pair ($20 EXTRA)
* Front Shocks Predator Silver Body (PR539S) OR Predator White Body (PR539) - x1 Pair ($246 EXTRA)
* Coil Spring Front (RC-2290) (0-50kg) ONLY USED WITH NITRO MAX SHOCKS - x1 Pair ($20 EXTRA)
* Rear Shocks Predator Silver Body (PR977S) - x1 Pair ($170 EXTRA)
* Coil Spring Rear (RC-1699) (150-250kg) - x1 Pair ($20 EXTRA)
* Front Shocks Nitro Max (NM539) - x1 Pair ($136 EXTRA)
* Rear Shocks Nitro Max (NM540) - x1 Pair ($80 EXTRA)